Overview

Carlfield University has witnessed decent surge in the student enrollment of its prestigious programs from all around the world. More than 93 percent of our recent graduates got the opportunity to work at Fortune 500 companies, while remaining 7 per cent are working in different prestigious governmental and non-governmental organizations.

We have also witnessed a dramatic increase in the number of postings by different companies for the new hiring and as well as new companies to consider the alumni of Carlfield University and to make them part of their team. Furthermore, the university has made different agreements and has signed memorandum of understanding with leading corporations for continuous training and internship opportunities for its students.


PERCENTAGE OF GRADUATE HIRES BY FUNCTION, 2016